|Game(s):||BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (NPC)|
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (NPC)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (NPC)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (NPC)
Probably the loudest character in the games, the Waitress is very focused on her job and is very brash and straightforward. As a gag character, her personality is purely comical, with a stereotypical Chinese accent and somewhat broken English.
A Chinese restaurant waitress in Orient Town, the Waitress is a gag character who is quick to come to her own conclusions about characters, most commonly Ragna the Bloodedge. She is loud and has a very stereotypical Chinese accent, often leaving out connectives in sentences. She is perhaps most notable for her interactions with Ragna.
- The Waitress coined the title Dine n' Dasher for Ragna.
- Dine n' Dasher is the title for Ragna/Rachel/Arakune players on level 1-4 in Network Mode.
- The Waitress has the fewest appearances in game of any character, even fewer than Linhua.
- Her only canon appearances are in Platinum the Trinity and Ragna the Bloodedge's story modes.
- Most of the Waitress' lines are quite brash, rude and blunt as well as funny; some of these lines are:
- "I heard that [Ragna] were also the patron saint of poverty!"
- "And I heard that [Ragna] lust after your own brother!"
- "Run! It's a pervert!"
- "Oh, [Noel, Bang, Carl, Nirvana] are customer? I sorry for not take your order right now. Could you come back at later time? You see, this lump of beaten flesh -was- the chef…"
- "Of course not! What happen to chef was pathetic. As we clean up carnage, he slip on half-cooked Peking duck. He break both hands and legs. Aw. Veeery tragic."