Speech balloons looks very nice in talk pages. I mean there about talk pages about character, game etc. There's an example. I did this for people, which commented in last time. How does it look?
There you have a tutorial "How to use speech balloons?". We have two possibilites:
- 1. In source mode paste this code:
|text=Your message text.
- 2. In source mode just simply click this button and you'll get all code, one thing to do will be writing your nickname and of course your message.
If you can't see this button, refresh your cache:
- Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
- Chrome: press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5
- Opera users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences
- Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
- Konqueror and Safari users can just click the Reload button.
Leave a message if:
- you have a question
- you want other avatar - leave a link under this blog post
- you want other balloon's color
- you don't have balloon
I hope this is simple for use!
Oh, guys. I advise you to use it properly if you have it. According to local list users - we have 308 users, and I did 119 speech bubbles. Why I'm informating you all? Because MY NERVES. Some of you just don't using this, because:
- I don't know about my speech bubble ヽ（・＿・；)ノ
- I don't know how to use this (((( ;°Д°))))
- For what? ヽ（´ー｀）┌
- For what, admin/someone will transform my message to speech bubble （￣ー￣）
But for me, especially the most annoying is type third and fourth - goddamn lazy asses. Type first and second... Just ask me... -.-... I'm doing on this wiki SO MANY THINGS and I don't really have time to correct new messages because someone is too lazy or something to click a fricking button and just write stupid username without any difficulties.