Originally, Ammit Clearth was inside Professor Estella McKenzie’s hidden room found by the Remix Heart team in the Military Academy. Eventually, they gave back the Professor this grimoire, and then she protected it with a sealing Magic Formula in the staff room.
- Makoto Nanaya — usual reflection of her,
- Kajun Faycott — in a lab coat with Kokonoe Mercury next to her,
- Mai Natsume — shadow of her former self,
- Sypher Alvar — used Ammit Clearth to transform his alchemy-based monster into something even more grotesque,
- Chachakaka — used the grimoire on Mai to reveal her true identity as the male heir to the Hazuki family.
- Ammit (“devourer” or “soul eater”) was a female demon in ancient Egyptian religion with a body that was part lion, hippopotamus and crocodile — the three largest “man-eating” animals known to ancient Egyptians. A funerary deity, her titles included “Devourer of the Dead”, “Eater of Hearts”, and ”Great of Death”.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 BlazBlue: Remix Heart, chapter 4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 BlazBlue: Remix Heart, chapter 10
- ↑ BlazBlue: Remix Heart, chapter 21
- ↑ BlazBlue: Remix Heart, chapter 22