|Profile||Image gallery||Command list||Combo list||Quote list||Miscellaneous|
|Date of birth:||Unknown|
|Game(s):||BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend (cutscene only)|
|Japanese voice:||Kenta Miyake|
Since his body is the Susano'o Unit itself, he looks a lot like its previous wielder, Hakumen, but with a different color scheme. Susano'o's armor and hair are black with green highlights, and eyes on his armor are green as well. What makes him different from Hakumen, is that he has a face, with teeth and green eyes, he can open his mouth, and his hair is untied. Susano'o's pauldrons also have teeth and horns like those on his head, and he has green glowing crystals on his hips. Unlike Hakumen, Susano'o has a tail.
Susano'o is more collected than Terumi, and he claims that destroying everything that Amaterasu creates gives his existence meaning, and that her pain heals him. He also mockingly calls her his "big sister".
Before he rebelled, Susano'o was unquestionably loyal to Amaterasu and wanted nothing more than to protect his older "sister". However, after obtaining free will, he ultimately despised and hated Amaterasu for binding him to her will.
One of the Original Units, the main cause of letting humanity know about the Master Unit's existence. In a time as long as eternity he protected Amaterasu together with Tsukuyomi, but through some cause he began to have a "will". After that he began to hate being bound by the Master Unit and rebelled.
Susano'o was reborn into the world after Terumi ripped Hakumen's soul out of the Susano'o Unit with Ouroboros, crushing it, and once more merged with the now vacant Susano'o Unit. He defeated Es, the guardian of the Azure Gate, telling her that she lost because the true Azure Guardian is actually Ragna the Bloodedge. When Ragna and Susano'o clashed following the latter's fight with Jin, Ragna utilized Soul Eater and managed to grab and rip Terumi out of the Unit once more, therefore allowing Jin to take control of it before opening the gate and sending Terumi and Ragna to the Boundary. After one final battle, Ragna fatally impales Terumi with his blood scythe. Wishing eternal suffering upon Ragna, Terumi laughed manically as Ragna kills him once and for all.
Powers and abilities
A literal god, Susano'o is considered to be one of the most powerful characters in the BlazBlue universe. Possessing the Susano'o Unit, he can use its power effortlessly and with great skill. Susano'o's fighting style is a mixture of savage and animalistic strikes and grabs with noble martial arts or samurai-esque techniques. He also uses his power to form energy-based blades for him to attack with and in his Distortion Drives he fires powerful laser beams from his mouth.
Susano'o's Drive, Takegami -God of Military Arts-, allows him to release the locks on his special attacks and level them up. That game mechanic leaves him weak at the start of the round, but the more hits he lands, the more powerful he gets.
His Overdrive, Shrieks of the Entombed, allows him to use all of his special attacks for a short period of time without having to release their locks manually, however, he cannot use the distortion drives that require said special attacks to be unlocked first, as he will still need to release those locks in order to use them.
- Susano'o has his own version of Hakumen's speech: "I am strength, I am power, I am everything! My very being is the sword of the god that will destroy all! I am Takehaya Susano'o! …the end has come." (我は剛、我は力、我は全！我は身は全てを裁ち斬る神の剣！我は建速須佐之男！！……推して参る。 Ware wa gō, ware wa riki, ware wa zen! Waga mi wa subete wo tachikiru kami no tsurugi! Ware wa Takehaya Susano'o!! …oshite mairu.)
- Along with Jin Kisaragi, Noel Vermillion, Hazama and Tsubaki Yayoi, Susano'o also has a playable alternate form, which is Yūki Terumi, his human body.
- When Susano'o is electrocuted, Terumi's ghost form is seen inside the Unit.
- There is a victory pose where Susano'o will show off his sword, similar to his astral victory pose. However, if the player hasn't unlocked the eighth move slot, the blade will not appear.
- When he is hit by Amane Nishiki's Astral Heat, the result is "Terumen", a Black Susano'o version of Pakumen.