Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enjoy an even more in-depth story of the BlazBlue universe.
Story Mode (ストーリーモード Sutōrī Mōdo) allows to play through each character's stories to gain an understanding of the BlazBlue universe. Each character has multiple endings and the choices made in each story will determine how the story goes and ends. In BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, if the player completes the character's story with a "Bad Ending", a "Help Me, Professor Kokonoe!" segment will appear, where Kokonoe gives advice on how to get each characters "Good Ending". Upon the full completion of each character's story, the "True Ending" will be unlocked.
Also next to the story mode is the "Teach Me, Miss Litchi!" section, which further explains some of the story and subjects in BlazBlue universe.
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Hello World! – Watch the opening.
- Duh Dun DUNNN! – See the True Ending.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Level One…! – Watch "Previously on…" and "Opening".
- That's the End of That Chapter – View any character's canon ending.
- Is… Is That All? – Unlock the True Ending.
- All Good Things – Finish the True Ending.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- Oh… NOW I Get It…! – Finish the Calamity Trigger scenario.
- Breaking in the New Guys – Finish Makoto's, Valkenhayn's, Platinum's and Relius' scenarios.
- To Be Continued…! – Win the True Ending.
- To Be Continued… – [Story] Watch episode 1.
- And the Story Goes On… – [Story] Watched all episodes.
|Practice||Tutorial Mode · Training Mode · Challenge Mode|
|Story||Story Mode · Library Mode|
|Battle||Arcade Mode · Versus Mode · Legion Mode · Alliance Mode · Abyss Mode · Score Attack Mode · Speed Star Mode · Unlimited Mars Mode · Highlander Assault Mode · Grim of Abyss Mode|
|Collection||Replay Theater Mode · Gallery Mode|