Manage and playback replay data you have downloaded or recorded.
Replay Theater Mode (リプレイシアターモード Ripurei Shiatā Mōdo) is a game mode where a player can watch replays of certain battles. Only online battles can be saved, but it is possible to watch them offline.
In BlazBlue: Chronophantasma the player can create a Replay Theater type Player Match room, where all players will watch a replay. Also in this game, the player can download others' replays from the Replays ranking table.
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- I Like to Watch – Collect over five replays, other than your own.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Rear Window – Watch replays of more than 20 different matches.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- I See What You Did There – Play back replay data over 10 times.
- Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones – Watched the first Replay.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
- And The Winner For Best Picture… – Watched a replay.
- I Prefer Watching… – Played back another person's replay.
|Practice||Tutorial Mode · Training Mode · Challenge Mode|
|Story||Story Mode · Library Mode|
|Battle||Arcade Mode · Versus Mode · Legion Mode · Alliance Mode · Abyss Mode · Score Attack Mode · Speed Star Mode · Unlimited Mars Mode · Highlander Assault Mode · Grim of Abyss Mode|
|Collection||Replay Theater Mode · Gallery Mode|