Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Manage and playback replay data you have downloaded or recorded.
Replay Theater Mode (リプレイシアターモード Ripurei Shiatā Mōdo) is a game mode where a player can watch replays of certain battles. Only online battles can be saved, but it is possible to watch them offline.
In BlazBlue: Chronophantasma the player can create a Replay Theater type Player Match room, where all players will watch a replay. Also in this game, the player can download others' replays from the Replays ranking table.
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- I Like to Watch – Collect over five replays, other than your own.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Rear Window – Watch replays of more than 20 different matches.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- I See What You Did There – Play back replay data over 10 times.
- Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones – Watched the first Replay.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
- And The Winner For Best Picture… – Watched a replay.
- I Prefer Watching… – Played back another person's replay.
|Practice||Tutorial Mode · Training Mode · Challenge Mode|
|Story||Story Mode · Library Mode|
|Battle||Arcade Mode · Versus Mode · Legion Mode · Alliance Mode · Abyss Mode · Score Attack Mode · Speed Star Mode · Unlimited Mars Mode · Highlander Assault Mode · Grim of Abyss Mode|
|Collection||Replay Theater Mode · Gallery Mode|