The Red Devil
|Date of Birth:||November 23|
|Weight:||550kg (1,212.5 lbs)|
|Blood type:||Organic Oil|
|Hair:||Black with white streaks|
|Material Collection Information|
|Hobbies:||Building ships in bottles|
|Simple Move List|
|Special Attacks:||· Gigantic Tager Driver|
· Atomic Collider
· Sledge Hammer
· Spark Bolt
· Voltic Charge
· Gadget Finger
|Distortion Drives:||· Genesic Emerald Tager Buster|
· Magna-Tech Wheel
|Astral Heat:||King of Tager|
|Game(s):||BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger|
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
|Manga(s):||BlazBlue: Chimelical Complex|
|Japanese Voice:||Kenji Nomura|
|English Voice:||Jamieson Price|
Originally the leader of a Sector Seven assault team sent to retrieve Nirvana in the 3rd Hierarchical City of Naobi, Tager suffered a mortal wound during the mission, and due to being the only survivor, was forced to withdraw. He was revived as an enormous cyborg by Kokonoe, whom he pledged loyalty to afterward. After his revival, he bears a similar resemblance to a demon, which resulted in him dubbed as the "Red Devil of Sector Seven". He is feared by many, but in truth he is very calm and calculated, only engaging in violence when necessary. He has resumed his duties since his revival as a cyborg and is currently not only pursuing Hakumen, but also Ragna as a secondary target. In the true ending, he and Kokonoe made an assault on the NOL when Ragna had broken in.
Tager has spiky black hair, possessing a white streak. He wears orange goggles without reflection that show his eyes. He wears a dark red-colored Sector Seven uniform, but with a sleeveless top. He has golden rods attached on the darker red cross on his back, and two black gauntlets made of complex machinery.
Tager is a serious, mature cyborg. He is feared by many, and is known as the Red Devil. In truth he is very calm and calculated, only engaging in violence when necessary. He places great trust and faith in Kokonoe, and almost always follows her orders, but there have been some occasions where he follows his own intuitions to choose what to do in a situation.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
In battle, Tager is noticeably the slowest character in the game, unable to dash (mentioned in Teach Me, Miss Litchi), but makes up for that in power and defense. When close, his great power allows him to inflict great damage by tossing his opponents around effortlessly. His gauntlets are also surprisingly complex machinery. In addition to short ranged bursts, they can act as electronic magnets. With this, Tager can magnetize and draw in opponents toward him instead of having to pursue them.
|MOTOR HEAD||Tager's theme||CT, CS, CSII, CSEX|
|MOTOR HEAD II||Tager's theme||CP|
|???||VS Sector Seven||CP|
|Stage Name||Description||Used In|
|Orient Town||A guilty conscience feel continual fear||CT|
|Rest Time -Orient Town-||Pardoning the bad is injuring the good||CS, CSII, CSEX|
|Lakeside Port||All go by the custom the manner flowing the water.||CP|
|Date(s)||Arcade Title(s)||Story Title(s)||Game(s)|
|AD2196/11/15||-Revival the One-||Blind warrior||Calamity Trigger|
|AD2200/01/07||Forget Past||loyalty||Continuum Shift|
- Tager's Unlimited form allows him to dash, however, his normal movement speed is set to almost a crawl and the dash has a long recovery time, probably because of his massive weight gaining velocity during the dash. Tager gets stronger magnetism to compensate. His Spark Bolt meter is also cut in half, allowing two to be stores at once in addition to starting the match with both halves filled, along with Voltic Charge doubling the amount of Spark Meter that is gained. A full-duration Voltic Charge will cause him to gain approximately 1 and 3/4ths spark bolt meter.
- Strangely, while Tager has one white streak of hair on one side of his head, his sprites do not reflect the change when he changes directions.
- Tager's theme name, Motor Head, is a reference to the band Motörhead.
- Going through Tager's voice clips in Continuum Shift hints at some unused move concepts, and the possibility of a playable Kokonoe.
- "Kokonoe, I'm going to have to do this my way."
- "BATTLE GALHAGGER!"
- "PEDALHOT (?) SCISSORS!"
- "LIFTING ALL RESTRICTIONS!"
- "LOCK ENGAGED! ACTIVATING ETHER DRIVE!"
- "FEEL THE POWER OF SCIENCE!"
- Somewhat ironically, when Amane Nishiki uses his Astral Heat on Tager, he appears as a toy.
|Ragna the Bloodedge · Jin Kisaragi · Noel Vermillion · Rachel Alucard · Taokaka · Carl Clover · Litchi Faye-Ling · Arakune · Iron Tager · Bang Shishigami · Nu-13 · Hakumen|
|Lambda-11 · Hazama · Tsubaki Yayoi · Mu-12|
|Continuum Shift II|
|Makoto Nanaya · Valkenhayn R. Hellsing · Platinum the Trinity|
|Continuum Shift Extend|
|Amane Nishiki · Bullet · Azrael · Izayoi · Kagura Mutsuki · Yūki Terumi|
|Ada Clover · Akane Teruhito · Ayame Yayoi · Black Beast · Bloodedge · Cajun Faycott · Celica A. Mercury · Clavis Alucard · Estella McKenzie · Gii · Guardian of the Azure Grimoire · Ignis Clover · Ikaruga Ninjas · Jubei · Kaka Elder · Kaka Kittens · Kazuma Kuvaru · Kokonoe · Konoe A. Mercury · Lao Jiu · Linhua · Lord Tenjō · Mai Natsume · Nago · Phantom · Saya · Shūichirō Ayatsuki · Taro Zazagae · Tomonori · Torakaka · Trinity Glassfield|