· the Gate
· Sheol Gate AD2199/12/31
· Closed world -The GATE-
CF: the Gate -Not Possible-
· The wolf knows that the ill heart thinks.
· When Greek meets Greek, then comes the tug of war.
· Truth lies at the bottom of a well.
· Don't take your harp to the party.
CF: There is a first time for everything.
|Location:||13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi|
|Area Number:||No. 0|
|Stage of:||· Nu -No. 13- (Sheol Gate) (CT)|
· Hakumen (The Gate) (CT, CS, CSII, CSEX, CF)
· Lambda -No. 11- (The Gate) (CS, CSII, CSEX)
In BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger's story, Ragna comes down to the gate after he defeated Jin Kisaragi, presumbly to destroy the Cauldron. There, he encounters Hakumen, forcing him to use his Azure Grimoire to defeat the latter. Noel Vermillion later arrives after the battle to find and arrest Ragna. The Cauldron then appears and she encounters Nu. The two battle, and the fight ends with Nu preparing to kill Noel. However, Ragna arrives and protects Noel from the final blow. He then fights Nu, who ends up stabbing him and taking him with her to the Cauldron to merge. However, Noel saves Ragna, and Nu dies when she falls back into the Cauldron. Rachel Alucard then appears and tells Ragna that Noel is the new "eye", who will inherit the true Azure, and that the world will change. She then departs to activate her Tsukuyomi Unit to protect Kagutsuchi from a powerful blast that came from the Nox Nyctores Gigant: Takemikazuchi.
As she returns, Hazama appears before the three of them and taunts them, stating that Ragna is too weak for him to fight and only Rachel is able to "keep up" with him.
In BlazBlue: Continuum Shift's story, Hakumen is bound to an identical area inside Sector Seven Labs, until Rachel breaks the binding that was placed by Kokonoe. An illusional replication also serves as the battle area where Lambda -No. 11- and Arakune are forced to battle an image of Nu in their respective storylines.
- The word Sheol is pronounced "Sheh-ol" in Hebrew שְׁאוֹל (She'ol), is the "grave", or "pit" or "abyss", indicating that the Sheol gate translates into 'Hell's Gate' or 'Abyss' Gate.