Listen to music, watch videos, view pictures, or enjoy the voice acting here.
The Gallery Mode (ギャラリーモード Gyararī Mōdo) is a mode in all of the BlazBlue games where, once you have completed certain tasks or earned enough P$ to spend, you can view and buy certain illustrations of characters. In BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, you can buy character colors, unlimited characters, and announcer voices. Asides from just illustrations, you can also view medals, watch movies or listen to the game's soundtrack. In BlazBlue: Chronophantasma, however, you cannot be able to listen to the game's soundtrack or voices, replacing it with Location Test voice clips.
Contents of Gallery
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger gallery
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift gallery
- BlazBlue: Chronophantasma gallery
- BlazBlue: Centralfiction gallery
- XBlaze – Code: Embryo gallery
- XBlaze – Lost: Memories gallery
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Hands Where I Can See Them – Collect over 50 illustrations.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Mint Condition – Collect all of the… collectibles.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- Artwork?! Gimmie! – Unlock 50% of the items in the Gallery.
- Gallery Guru – Unlock everything there is to see in the Gallery.
- P$ Can't Buy Everything – Unlocked 50% of the Gallery.
|Practice||Tutorial Mode · Training Mode · Challenge Mode|
|Story||Story Mode · Library Mode|
|Battle||Arcade Mode · Versus Mode · Legion Mode · Alliance Mode · Abyss Mode · Score Attack Mode · Speed Star Mode · Unlimited Mars Mode · Highlander Assault Mode|
|Collection||Replay Theater Mode · Gallery Mode|