|Rōmaji:||Kamigoroshi no Mayu|
|Previous:||The Power of Order|
|Japanese:||December 10, 2013|
|Opening Song:||BLUE BLAZE|
|Ending Song:||REINCARNATION BLUE|
Cocoon of the Godslayer is the tenth episode of BlazBlue: Alter Memory.
Noel Vermillion and Makoto Nanaya fight against Hazama. Iron Tager is disabled and Kokonoe Mercury tells him that she will use his remaining power to teleport Lambda -No. 11-. Meanwhile, Ragna the Bloodedge fights against Jin Kisaragi. Hazama becomes enraged and brutally tortures Makoto with his Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros. Hazama tortures Noel psychologically by threatening to kill Makoto. Noel goes into despair and the limiter on Noel's Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk breaks and her emotions break, then she is sucked into a Cocoon summoned behind her. The summoning of the Cocoon causes a great shaking inside the Cathedral. Ragna retreats and goes up to the Altar. After Ragna leaves, Jūbei appears to tell Jin to go down to the Cauldron in the underground. Rachel Alucard frees Hakumen, telling him that the Successor of the Azure has awakened. After they teleport to the Cathedral, Hakumen runs to stop the Successor of the Azure, then Rachel becomes ambushed by the Imperator and Phantom's trap and is sucked into the ground. Ragna arrives up on the Altar and sees a Cocoon in the process of smelting Noel. Ragna tries to fight against Terumi, and then they both activate their Azure Grimoires. However Ragna's Azure Grimoire fails to activate due to Terumi's interference. Terumi then reveals that he was the one who created the Azure Grimoire.
- Mucro Algesco: Yukianesa
- Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk
- Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros
- Mucro Somnio: Musashi
- Interfectum Malus: Ōkami
- Differences from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift:
- Ragna is unable to defeat Jin and instead retreats once the Cocoon is summoned. In the game, Jin is defeated and warns Ragna not to fight Terumi.
- While Noel fought against Hazama alone in the game, she fights together with Makoto against Hazama in this episode.
- The way Bolverk's limiter breaks differs from the game.
- Rachel frees Hakumen while Ragna and Hazama fight. In the game, she does it after Ragna meets Platinum. Rachel shows her fatigue in the Cathedral, whereas in the game, she shows it in the Hanging Gardens.
- Relius is not present when Phantom traps Rachel.
- Ragna and Hazama activate their Azure Grimoires at the same time.
- When Ragna recalls the warnings to not fight Terumi, he remembers only Trinity and Rachel. In the game, he remembers Kokonoe, Rachel, and Jin.