Take on a variety of missions set for each character.
Challenge Mode (チャレンジモード Charenji Mōdo) is one of the modes in the BlazBlue games. The mode gives players a specific set of instructions to perform a character's moves and combos. Challenge Mode starts off by instructing players of a character's basic special moves, all the way up to more complex combos involving Rapid Cancels and Distortion Drives.
The mode lists on-screen instructions of button inputs necessary to execute and complete the challenge, while also giving players examples of each challenge.
- Main article: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift/Achievements and Trophies#Challenge Mode
- Main article: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend/Achievements and Trophies#Challenge Mode
- Main article: BlazBlue: Chronophantasma/Trophies#Challenge Mode
- Main article: BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend/Achievements and Trophies#Challenge Mode
- Main article: BlazBlue: Centralfiction/Trophies#Challenge Mode
|Practice||Tutorial Mode · Training Mode · Challenge Mode|
|Story||Story Mode · Library Mode|
|Battle||Arcade Mode · Versus Mode · Legion Mode · Alliance Mode · Abyss Mode · Score Attack Mode · Speed Star Mode · Unlimited Mars Mode · Highlander Assault Mode · Grim of Abyss Mode|
|Collection||Replay Theater Mode · Gallery Mode|