Take on a variety of missions set for each character.
Challenge Mode (チャレンジモード Charenji Mōdo) is one of the modes in the BlazBlue games. The mode gives players a specific set of instructions to perform a character's moves and combos. Challenge Mode starts off by instructing players of a character's basic special moves, all the way up to more complex combos involving Rapid Cancels and Distortion Drives.
The mode lists on-screen instructions of button inputs necessary to execute and complete the challenge, while also giving players examples of each challenge.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Superior State of Mind – Beat more than 100 challenges.
- I Gnu It Was Ewe – Beat over 7 missions in this mode using Makoto Nanaya.
- On Her Ladyship's Secret Service – Beat over 7 missions in this mode using Valkenhayn R. Hellsing.
- By the Power of Trinity… – Beat over 7 missions in this mode using Platinum the Trinity.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- Mastered the Basics – Clear over 50 missions in this mode.
- Mastered the… Master? – Clear over 100 missions in this mode.
- Combo List – Executed over 500 challenges.
- Get On My Level – Executed over 20 of Terumi's challenges.
- Shocking… Positively Shocking – Executed over 20 of Kokonoe's challenges.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
- Bread and Butter – Completed 50% of all challenges.
- Frame Advantage – Completed 100% of one character's challenges.
- Is this what they call Love? – Completed a total of 10% of the challenges.
- Blue Flamed Challenger – Completed all of a single character's challenges.
|Practice||Tutorial Mode · Training Mode · Challenge Mode|
|Story||Story Mode · Library Mode|
|Battle||Arcade Mode · Versus Mode · Legion Mode · Alliance Mode · Abyss Mode · Score Attack Mode · Speed Star Mode · Unlimited Mars Mode · Highlander Assault Mode · Grim of Abyss Mode|
|Collection||Replay Theater Mode · Gallery Mode|