|Administrator||Type||Admission date||Current status|
|Night Vision (message wall · contributions)||Bureaucrat, administrator||November 22, 2011||Active|
|Former administrator||Type||Admission date||Demotion's reason|
|NVWesKer (message wall · contributions)||Bureaucrat, administrator||July 15, 2009 - September 20, 2015||Inactivity.|
|Takoto (message wall · contributions)||Bureaucrat, administrator||April 5, 2010 - February 17, 2016||Inactivity.|
|Kusanagi-14 (message wall · contributions)||Administrator||July 1, 2013 - June 2, 2016||Self-demotion.|
- Delete pages, page histories, files etc.
- Rename files.
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Block an IP address or user name from editing.
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Edit the MediaWiki namespace to make changes to the interface.
Users can become administrators as a result of successful nomination on requests for adminship.
Some Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Wikia janitors have limited administrator access to all Wikia for cleanup purposes. These users will be shown on Special:Listusers/janitor on any Wikia. Please see the Central Wikia contact page for details on how to contact Wikia staff.
How do I use administrator powers?
See the administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.