|Previous game||Next game|
|BlazBlue: Continuum Shift||BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II||BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend|
This template is named after style Continuum Shift II from our Wikia.css.
- Template:Continuum Shift II/Style - style for templates
- Template:Continuum Shift II/Game - template for Continuum Shift II game
- Template:Continuum Shift II/Character - template for characters from Continuum Shift IIBlazBlue: Continuum Shift II was the first revision of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, released in arcades on December 9, 2010.
It features all the console exclusive characters, numerous balance changes, and other cosmetic changes such as a new announcer including the opening/intro changed and also features few voice actor changes, more so in the case of the English Voice Actors.The game's theme song is Shinsō, performed by Asami Imai. Asami Imai is the Japanese Voice Actress that did the voice of Tsubaki Yayoi.
Toshimichi Mori, the game's producer confirmed that Continuum Shift II will be released as a Downloadable Update for both PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 versions of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift on May 10, 2011 for both the Japanese and English Xbox 360 versions and in May 12, 2011 for the Japanese PlayStation 3 version.
The PlayStation Portable and Nintendo 3DS ports of the game were released in Japan on March 31, 2011 and in North America on May 31, 2011. Along with the features from the arcade version, new content is added for the portables including the all-new "Abyss" mode and two additional story elements in Story mode. Unlike the console versions, however, additional content such as extra colors and Unlimited version characters are unlocked via the Gallery mode by gaining experience points to reach specific levels and purchasing them by earning Platinum Dollars gained through different modes.
Changes to System Mechanics
Note that all is subject to change as this was gathered from the loketest held in August.
- Gold Break Burst: Duaration decreased, less invincibilty, easier to bait and punish.
- Green Break burst: Hitting the opponent with the burst, or if it is blocked, will give a 25% heat boost to the meter.
- Knockback: Air guarding a ground attack now has increased knockback making it easier to gain distance.
- Barrier Guard: More knockback on moves with a higher attack level.
- Instant Barrier guard: Even more knockback, allowing for an easier get away.
All characters were previously unlockable/DLC content in the console version of Continuum Shift, but were considered "new" to the arcades.