|Previous game||Next game|
|BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II||BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend||Unknown|
This template is named after style Continuum Shift Extend from our Wikia.css.
- Template:Continuum Shift Extend/Style - style for templates
- Template:Continuum Shift Extend/Game - template for Continuum Shift Extend game
- Template:Continuum Shift Extend/Character - template for characters from Continuum Shift ExtendBlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend is the second revision of Continuum Shift.
Continuum Shift Extend is released as a standalone disc, with no Downloadable Content upgrade option. That installment feature Relius Clover as a brand new character, along with the arcade version's latest balance update.
Story Mode includes Calamity Trigger Reconstruction, the remastered story of Calamity Trigger, the Military Academy story Heart to Heart, the Sector Seven story that which is inherited, and stories for Makoto (Slight hope), Valkenhayn (Hunting Dog), Platinum (Scapegoat) and for Relius (Darkness Visible).
Network Mode has been adjusted to allow team play such as 2v2, 3v3 and 2v4, and has also been tweaked from the previous installment.
Abyss Mode is a new mode. In this mode, are four levels - Depth 100, Depth 500, Depth 999 and Depth 99,999 (also known as Depth Infinity).
Legion Mode is now not available.
Limited Edition in:
- Japan includes Arcade Stick, and a soundtrack BLAZBLUE SONG INTERLUDE.
- America contains an artbook, a 2012 calendar, and a soundtrack BLAZBLUE SONG INTERLUDE.
- Europe includes twelve sketches and a soundtrack BLAZBLUE SONG INTERLUDE.
- Ragna the Bloodedge
- Jin Kisaragi
- Noel Vermillion
- Rachel Alucard
- Carl Clover
- Litchi Faye-Ling
- Iron Tager
- Bang Shishigami
- Tsubaki Yayoi
- Makoto Nanaya
- Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
- Platinum the Trinity
- Relius Clover
- Tutorial Mode - Learn everything from the basics of 2D fighting game mechanics to the advanced and unique systems of BlazBlue.
- Arcade Mode - Enjoy the characters' individual stories while fighting your way through the 10 computer opponents.
- Versus Mode - Fight against a computer or your friends.
- Score Attack Mode - Fight against the computers with regulated setting and compete for the highest score. The final scores can be uploaded to the Xbox LIVE / PlayStation Network Leaderboards.
- Unlimited Mars Mode - Fight against extremely intelligent computers and try to get the highest score. If you are connected to Xbox LIVE/PlayStation Network, you can post your scores on the ranking boards.
- Training Mode - Practice moves and set a variety of parameters and enemy acitons.
- Challenge Mode - Take on a variety of missions set for each character.
- Abyss Mode - Defeat waves of enemies, strengthening your character along the way. Reach the bottom level of Kagutsuchi.
- Story Mode - Enjoy an even more in-depth story of the BlazBlue universe.
- Gallery Mode - Listen to music, watch videos, view pictures, or enjoy the voice acting here.
- Replay Theater Mode - Manage and playback replay data you have downloaded or recorded.
- Network Mode - Connect to Xbox LIVE/PlayStation Network and battle other players via the Network.
Story Mode Guide
- Main article: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend/Story Mode Guide
- Main article: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend/Downloadable Contents