After the intervention of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Noel Vermillion, the loops that appear to last forever came to an end. However, when a warrior from Sector Sever named Tager encounters a 'prime field' in the ruins of the 5th Hierarchical City “Ibukido”, fate changes to a new phase.
On the other hand, after he went through a struggle to death with Nu, the 'Grim Reaper' Ragna the Bloodedge sees the image of his sister on a Controlling Organization girl named Noel. However, a shadow aiming for them is inviting Ragna to a new battle——. A new continuum shift of the super popular fighting game BlazBlue begins!
The novel is 274 pages long and is divided into a prologue, five chapters and an epilogue.
- Prologue (プロローグ Purorōgu)
- Chapter 1: Wheel turns — A New Gear (第一章 Wheel turns — 新たな歯車 Dai-Isshō: Wheel turns — Aratana Haguruma)
- Chapter 2: Recollection Dream — The Children Are Dreaming (第二章 Recollection Dream — 子らは夢見る Dai-Nishō: Recollection Dream — Kora wa Yume Miru)
- Chapter 3: Fragile balance — The Power of Order (第三章 Fragile balance — 秩序の力 Dai-Sanshō: Fragile balance — Chitsujo no Chikara)
- Chapter 4: Sister’s illusion — The Vestiges (第四章 Sister’s illusion — 面影 Dai-Yonshō: Sister’s illusion — Omokage)
- Chapter 5: Dead once — The Event Interference (第五章 Dead once — 事象干渉 Dai-Goshō: Dead once — Jishō Kanshō)
- Epilogue (エピローグ Epirōgu)
|Game-based||BlazBlue (Calamity Trigger — Part 1 · Calamity Trigger — Part 2 · Continuum Shift — Part 1 · Continuum Shift — Part 2)|
|One-shots||BlazBlue (Spiral Shift – Ice Blade Hero)|
|Phase Shift||BlazBlue (Phase 0 · Phase Shift 1 · Phase Shift 2 · Phase Shift 3 · Phase Shift 4)|
|Bloodedge Experience||BlazBlue (Bloodedge Experience — Part 1 · Bloodedge Experience — Part 2)|