BlayzBloo: Super Melee Brawlers Battle Royale, released in Japan as BlazBlue: Battle × Battle, is a 3D arena fighting game developed by Arc System Works. It was published in Japan by Arc System Works on January 27, 2010 and for the Nintendo DSi/Nintendo DSi XL. The game was released in North America on August 2, 2010.
The game features five characters. Each character has one basic attack and a drive attack, as well as a description.
- Ragna the Bloodedge
- Soul Eater
- Unwilling protagonist, wielder of the Azure Grimoire, and the strongest around. He absorbs his opponents' life with the power of darkness.
- Jin Kisaragi
- Reitō (Frost Bite)
- A major in the NOL and afflicted with a rather unhealthy attachment to his brother, Ragna. He stops opponents in their tracks with his ice attacks.
- Noel Vermillion
- Chain Revolver
- Ever the tragic heroine, she is easily driven to tears. Her Drive ability starts a powerful chain attack.
- Dancing Edge
- A girl in Kagutsuchi's Kaka clan. She speeds to victory with her dash attacks.
- Rachel Alucard
- Head of the Alucard vampire family. She manipulates the wind with the aid of Silpheed and her familiars. Her attacks are magnificent.
There are three modes.
- Life (Beat-em Up!)
- Point (Collect noodles)
- Flag (Capture the panda flag)
Players can play with other people who have downloaded the game to their DSi/DSi XL/3DS/3DS XL. There can be up to four people per match. Computers join if there are fewer than four players.