Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enjoy the character's individual stories while fighting your way through the 10 computer opponents.
In Arcade Mode (アーケードモード Ākēdo Mōdo), the player must fight through a set of 10 computer-controlled opponents, this changes in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma to 8.
Each characters Arcade Mode uncovers a little of their own story in the BlazBlue universe. If another controller is attached to the console, the player on Arcade Mode can be challenged by another player in the middle of the current fight. Arcade Mode can also be played while waiting for a match in Online play. If someone connects to the session, the player will be sent to the character selection screen. When the match is over, the players will return to Arcade game on the character they left off at.
In BlazBlue: Continuum Shift most characters fight Unlimited Hazama at the end, however certain characters may face someone else. Hazama himself will fight Unlimited Ragna, while Mu will fight Unlimited Hakumen.
Certain characters appear at specific spots during Arcade Mode, rather than being randomly chosen or not picked at all. For example, in Continuum Shift Hazama will always fight Noel, Lambda, Hakumen, and Ragna and specific points in Arcade Mode. In Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift these specific battles happen at the 4th, 8th, 9th and 10th spots. For Chronophantasma and Centralfiction these happen at the 3rd, 6th, 7th and 8th spots. This can vary for certain characters.
In BlazBlue: Centralfiction this mode is divided into three parts, which are called "Acts". The first Act's boss is Nine the Phantom, the second is Izanami, and the third Act's boss is different for each character. Most characters have all three acts, aside from the ones that became playable after Act 1 was released. So, Nine has only last two acts, and Izanami, as well as all characters that became playable after console release, have only the last, third, Act.
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Dante – Beat this mode on Hell difficulty.
- Welcome to the Azure Nightmare – Defeat Unlimited Ragna, and obtain the power of darkness. (also available to obtain in Score Attack Mode)
- Victory Is An Illusion – Defeat Unlimited Rachel. (also available to obtain in Score Attack Mode)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Hell Yes – Complete this mode on Hell difficulty setting.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome – Defeat Unlimited Ragna in this mode. (also available to obtain in Score Attack Mode)
- Well, It's Something to Do… – Defeat Unlimited Hazama in this mode. (also available to obtain in Score Attack Mode)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- Time to Hit the Arcades – Finish this mode.
- Murakumo… AWAKEN! – Defeat the secret boss in this mode.
- Who's Got Next – Finished Arcade mode.
- Black Suits Men Best – Finished Arcade Mode using Kagura.
- Susanuh-uh – Finished Arcade mode with Terumi. (DLC)
- Took You Long Enough – Finished Arcade mode with Kokonoe. (DLC)
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
- Just a Taste – Completed Arcade mode.
- Arrrrcade – Completed the Arcade mode.
|Practice||Tutorial Mode · Training Mode · Challenge Mode|
|Story||Story Mode · Library Mode|
|Battle||Arcade Mode · Versus Mode · Legion Mode · Alliance Mode · Abyss Mode · Score Attack Mode · Speed Star Mode · Unlimited Mars Mode · Highlander Assault Mode · Grim of Abyss Mode|
|Collection||Replay Theater Mode · Gallery Mode|