Ibukido was once the world’s largest Hierarchical City, but it was destroyed during the Ikaruga Civil War. Not a trace of its former glory remains in the present day. The area around ground zero is currently closed off.
Ibukido was the first of the Hierarchical Cities to declare independence from the World Void Information Control Organization and later became a member of the Ikaruga Federation. It is also where two of the Murakumo Units were created: Lambda-11 and Mu-12. During Mu’s tempering, the city was destroyed by the Takamagahara’s Event Weapon, Highlander: Takemikazuchi. This is what produced Noel Vermillion and is shown in the opening sequence of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger’s Story Mode, and in its reconstruction in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend. Sometime after Takemikazuchi’s blast, TR-0009 Tager recovered the body of Lambda from the ruins “Ibukido”.
A portion of the city is undergoing reconstruction.
- TAKEMIKAZUCHI – ground 0
- Grave Marker of Bases – block 0
- Blockaded District – block 14
- Judgment Day – block 14
- Soulless Monument – underground
Important people born in Ibukido
- The 5th Hierarchical City of Ibukido is named after the Japanese god Ibukido Nushi.
- Judging by the world map in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (Extend), this Hierarchical City is situated within Russia.