(第十三階層都市「カグツチ」 Dai-Jūsan Kaisō Toshi "Kagutsuchi"), is the main setting of the first two BlazBlue games. It is situated within Thailand.
The Kaka tribe lived in this place first, but because of the invention of Hierarchical Cities and the fact that Kaka could survive high concentrations of the magic element, the city was built on top of their village.
Characters living in Kagutsuchi
- Arakune – Area 28
- Bang Shishigami – Rōnin district
- Taokaka, Torakaka and the rest of the Kaka tribe – Lost Town
- Litchi Faye Ling, Linhua – Orient Town
Important people born in Kagutsuchi
- The Gate – Area.0
- CONTINUUM – Area.00
- Cathedral – Area.1
- Hanging Gardens – Area.2
- Kagutsuchi Port – Area.5
- Circus and Backstage – Area.16
- Heritage Museum – Area.18
- Orient Town – Area.19
- Bascule – Area.21
- Lost Town – Area.23
- Rōnin district – Area.25
- Altar – Area No Number
- Monorail – Railway
- The 13th Hierarchical City "Kagutsuchi" is named after the Japanese god Hi no Kagutsuchi no kami.
- Altar and Adventus is the same place, but in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Altar is marked as "Area.1", and Adventus is marked as "Area No Number".