(第十三階層都市「カグツチ」 Dai-Jūsan Kaisō Toshi "Kagutsuchi"), is the main setting of the first two BlazBlue games. It is situated within Thailand.
The Kaka tribe lived in this place first, but because of the invention of Hierarchical Cities and the fact that Kaka could survive high concentrations of seithr, the city was built on top of their village.
Characters living in Kagutsuchi
- Arakune – Area 28
- Bang Shishigami – Rōnin-Gai
- Taokaka, Torakaka and the rest of the Kaka Clan – Lost Town
- Litchi Faye Ling, Linhua – Orient Town
Important people born in Kagutsuchi
- The Gate – Area.0
- CONTINUUM – Area.00
- Cathedral – Area.1
- Hanging Gardens – Area.2
- Kagutsuchi Port – Area.5
- Circus and Backstage – Area.16
- Heritage Museum – Area.18
- Orient Town – Area.19
- Bascule – Area.21
- Lost Town – Area.23
- Rōnin-Gai – Area.25
- Altar – Area No Number
- Monorail – Railway
- The 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi is named after the Japanese god Hi no Kagutsuchi no kami.
- Altar and Adventus is the same place, but in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Altar is marked as "Area.1", and Adventus is marked as "Area No Number".