Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi|
|Rōmaji:||Dai Jūsan Kaisō Toshi "Kagutsuchi"|
The 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi, is the main setting of the first two BlazBlue games. It is situated within Thailand.
The Kaka Clan lived in this place first, but because of the invention of Hierarchical Cities and the fact that Kaka could survive high concentrations of seithr, the city was built on top of their village.
Characters living in Kagutsuchi
- Arakune – Area 28
- Bang Shishigami – Rōnin-Gai
- Taokaka, Torakaka and the rest of the Kaka Clan – Lost Town
- Litchi Faye Ling, Linhua – Orient Town
Important people born in Kagutsuchi
- The Gate – Area.0
- CONTINUUM – Area.00
- Cathedral – Area.1
- Hanging Gardens – Area.2
- Kagutsuchi Port – Area.5
- Circus and Backstage – Area.16
- Heritage Museum – Area.18
- Orient Town – Area.19
- Bascule – Area.21
- Lost Town – Area.23
- Rōnin-Gai – Area.25
- Altar – Area No Number
- Monorail – Railway
- The 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi is named after the Japanese god Hi no Kagutsuchi no kami.
- Altar and Adventus is the same place, but in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Altar is marked as "Area.1", and Adventus is marked as "Area No Number".