(第十三階層都市「カグツチ」 Dai-Jūsan Kaisō Toshi “Kagutsuchi”), is the main setting of the first two BlazBlue games.
The Kaka tribe lived in this place first, but because of the invention of Hierarchical Cities and the fact that Kaka could survive high concentrations of the magic element, the city was built on top of their village.
- The Gate – area 0
- Cathedral – area 1
- Hanging Gardens – area 2
- Kagutsuchi Port – area 5
- Circus/Backstage – area 16
- Heritage Museum – area 18
- Orient Town – area 19
- Bascule – area 21
- Lost Town – area 23
- Rōnin district – area 25
- Sewers – area 28
- Monorail – railway
- Altar – no number
Characters living in Kagutsuchi
- Area 28 – Arakune
- Rōnin district – Bang Shishigami
- Lost Town – Kaka tribe
- Orient Town – Litchi Faye Ling, Linhua
Important people born in Kagutsuchi
- The 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi is named after the Japanese god Hi no Kagutsuchi no kami.
- Altar and Adventus is the same place, but in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Altar is marked as “Area.1”, and Adventus is marked as “Area No Number”.
- Judging by the world map in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (Extend), this Hierarchical City is situated within Thailand.